Reborn Requiem
What are you waiting for? A world of adventure awaits you!

Reborn Requiem

A new horizon is upon us.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Xanxus The Kind Of The Mafioso

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xanxus
Varia Leader

Male

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
1/1  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Xanxus The Kind Of The Mafioso   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:44 am

Name: Xanxus
Character: Xanxus
Reason why you want this character: Because he is my new favorite character after seeing him more in action, and he is very interesting
Roleplay Sample:
Xanxus was currently seating on his throne, he was the leader of the Varia, he had power he was proud of himself he could destroy many people and hardly anybody could pass his power. The Varia Leader then took out one of his X Guns, and pointed at the Sky, a smile came across his face he then pulled the trigger, as he pulled the trigger some flames busted out of his X Gun. He then smiled, and laughed with amusement. The Varia Leader then turned his head to his right as he saw his Varia members looking at him, they were definitively terrified of this man called, Xanxus.

One of Xanxus Members called, Lussuria started laughing, and then said "Boss calm down, you tend to get too excited when fighting." The Varia Leader looked at his Team Mate with disgust "Shut up worm unless you want to end up like these people here." There was some people at Xanxus's feet and they were...dead. Lussuria looked at the dead people beside Xanxus's feet, he then gulped as he was already intimidated by Xanxus so easily. Xanxus then stopped looking at his Team Mate, he then looked in front of him there was a person that looked at Xanxus with eyes that had great hatred for the man. The man then said with a vocie with hatred " i am going to kill you, you little worm you killed my own organization i hate you! i hate you!" Xanxus then laughed, and said "Hate me? Tell me since when i cared if you hated me i barely even know you trash, like i even care about knowing you.

The Varia Leader then looked as the strange man then lunged at him with a knife, Xanxus let him come closer as he came even closer he grabbed the man's arm stopping the man from stabbing him. Xanxus laughed and pushed him back making him fall on his bottom, The Varia Leader would then pointed his X Gun at the man, Xanxus then said with an annoyed voice "The first mistake you did was facing me, the second was coming close to me while fighting, trash like you deserve to die for good trash like you should have never even existed." Xanxus then pulled the trigger slowly, flames came out of the gun killing the man quickly. The Elite Varia members looked at Xanxus they were scared, they knew this man was nobody to mess with. The Varia Leader then just put his X Gun back, he then quickly turned his head to his members, The Varia members already knew what to do two of them came to Xanxus and pulled his throne up taking him to another place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hizuki Haruka
The Feared one
The Feared one

Male
Pisces Dog

Reborn OC's and other characters
Epicness:
1/1  (1/1)
Characters/Levels:

PostSubject: Re: Xanxus The Kind Of The Mafioso   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:51 am

Approved

Please make sure this gets into your Reborn OCs and other characters section, which is found.

Profile>Reborn OCS and other characters.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reborn-requiem.heavenforum.com

Xanxus The Kind Of The Mafioso
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1